Transform your child’s life
Thank you for your interest in Blue Ridge Christian School.
Below are the steps for our admissions process. Please read our website carefully, including our Mission, Vision, & Statement of Faith.
BRCS admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
We are open for tours and meetings. Here is what you can expect:
- Schedule an appointment to speak with the Admissions Director, Carolyn Paradzinski.
- Ask all of your questions
- Carolyn will provide you with a magazine, information about the curriculum, and class size.
- Applications are electronic and a link will be sent to you. They are not located on the website.
If Applying Before January
- Applications received prior to November 30 will be added to the roster pending availability. Current families have until November 30 to pay their re-enrollment fee.
- Pastoral Reference requests will begin in December. We will need to have these prior to the family meeting.
- We will begin setting up family meetings and student assessments in January.
If Applying After January
- Pastoral references will be requested within one week.
- We will be in touch within two weeks regarding your next steps.
We are prepared and have a place for you.
First Round Admission
- We are continually accepting applications.
- November 1-30 – Current Family Early Enrollment — Current families planning to add children to the upcoming school year are encouraged to complete the application if they have not already done so.
- January 1 — Financial Aid Application Opens
Second Round Admission
- February 28 –New Family Application Deadline to receive $250 Early Enrollment Discount for High School
- April 1 — All applications are encouraged to be submitted.
- April 30 — Admissions closes (exception for families relocating)
We will communicate with you throughout the process. Please let us know if you have any questions. New Family Orientation is held in mid-August. You will meet with the Head of School, teachers and staff and learn more about policies, procedures and expectations.
Admissions Director Carolyn Paradzinski is ready to help. Connect with her at email@example.com.