Transform your child’s life
Thank you for your interest in Blue Ridge Christian School.
Below are the steps for our admissions process. Please read our website carefully, including our Mission, Vision, & Statement of Faith.
BRCS admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
We are open for tours and meetings. Here is what you can expect:
- Schedule an appointment to speak with the Admissions Director, Carolyn Paradzinski.
- Ask all of your questions
- Carolyn will provide you with a magazine, information about the curriculum, and class size.
- Applications are electronic and a link will be sent to you. They are not located on the website.
If you would prefer a virtual meeting, please email Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this preference form.
We are prepared and have a place for you.
First Round Admission
- We are continually accepting applications.
- November 1, 2021 – Current Family Early Enrollment — Current families planning to add children to the upcoming school year are encouraged to complete the application if they have not already done so.
- January 1, 2021 — Financial Aid Application Opens
Second Round Admission
- February 28, 2021 –New Family Application Deadline to receive $250 Early Enrollment Discount for High School
- April 1, 2021 — All applications are encouraged to be submitted.
We will communicate with you throughout the process. Please let us know if you have any questions. New Family Orientation is held in mid-August. You will meet with the Head of School, teachers and staff and learn more about policies, procedures and expectations.
Development Director Carolyn Paradzinski is ready to help. Connect with her at email@example.com.