- Samaritan’s Purse: Each year, all students are invited to pack shoeboxes for the Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child outreach program. Every year the 8th grade class travels to Charlotte, NC to serve at Operation Christmas Child. Our students participate in worldwide outreach efforts.
- Race and Serve: Our annual Race and Serve for Education is not just a fundraiser but also an opportunity for the students to serve their local community. Throughout the day, BRCS students serve the community at various locations, including the Town of Bridgewater, Bridgewater Retirement Home, Bridgewater Rescue Squad, Dayton Heritage Museum, Relay for Life, Habitat for Humanity, and Equipping the Saints and Hope Distributed Food Bank.
- Heart and S.O.U.L.: Our Heart and S.O.U.L. program gives high school students an understanding of the Heart of God, by being a part of His greater kingdom through Service, Outreach, Uplift, and Love. We learn from Christ’s example and through His teaching that a walk with Christ must include compassionate outreach to others, especially to those who are less fortunate. Students accumulate Heart and S.O.U.L. service hours and reflect on their experiences in their Bible classes.
- Mission Trip: Every other year high school students have the opportunity to travel to Latin America. The students create their own Bible School curriculum, visit orphanages, or assist with building projects. This is both language immersion for the Spanish program and a missions trip.
Bible classes foster students’ spiritual growth by building a strong foundation in God’s Word. Through the study of the life of Christ and Christian apologetics, students are grounded in a Christian worldview. Scripture memorization is also an important part of Bible class.
- K-8 Chapel meets on Wednesday each week, and High School Chapel meets on Thursdays. Student-led worship teams open chapels with prayer and worship music. Local pastors and missionaries share a message with the students. At the K-8 campus, once a month the students meet as Prayer Buddies, when middle school students lead younger students in prayer and faith building activities
Our program is a deliberate building of relationship, leadership, and accountability.
- Once a month, 6th grader students lead small groups of students from kindergarten up to 5th grade in prayer and devotions.
- Once a month, middle and high school students meet with faculty mentors in Spur Groups (Hebrews 10:24). These small groups cultivate students’ walks with Christ through discipleship, prayer, accountability, and personal application of scripture.