Friday, January 17, 2020, 9:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 6, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Friday, February 14, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 19, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Friday, March 20, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Please join us to explore BRCS—our doors are wide open! Here are just some of the ways you can learn more about our school:
- Visit the classrooms and meet the teachers. See how Bible, hands-on learning, critical thinking, and STEM are integrated in the classroom.
- Meet our coaching staff representing 24 JV and Varsity sports
- Learn about our specials to include Spanish (starting in PK), Worship Team, private lessons, and technology.
- Get all your questions answered about the admission process, tuition assistance, academic, social, and distinctions that make BRCS such a special place.
Shadow Day Opportunities
- You are part of BRCS! Spend a day with your classmates and teachers. You may be surprised how at home you feel. It is not uncommon for us to hear, “Can I come back tomorrow?”