Blue Ridge Christian School has established the following minimum graduation requirements so that each student may explore their giftedness, whether that potential lies in Academics, Technical Education, Athletics or the Arts.
- Bible – 4 Credits
- English – 4 Credits
- Math – 3 Credits Standard, 4 Credits Advanced
- Science – 3 Credits Standard, 4 Credits Advanced
- Social Studies – 4 Credits Standard
- Foreign Language – 0 Credits Standard, 3 Advanced
- Physical Education – 1.5 Credits
- Health – .25 Credits
- Drivers Ed. – .25 Credits
- Economics/Personal Finance – 1 Credit
- Electives — 2 Credits Standard and Advanced, 3 Credits for Standard Diploma Class of 2021 and beyond
- Advanced Diploma for College Bound Students
- Standard Diploma
- Standard Technical Diploma, offered through classes at area vocational centers. These students will also be required to meet the criteria for a Standard Diploma.
- Dual Enrollment Classes (in partnership with Blue Ridge Community College)
Total Credits Required for a Standard Diploma= 23, 24 for Class of 2021 and beyond
Total Credits Required for an Advanced Diploma= 28
Students must also meet annual Heart and Soul Community Service requirements.