God is drawing more and more families who recognize the unparalleled value of an excellent Christian education. We praise God for His provision and for this growth.
Karen ShomoBRCS Head of School
Here are a few numbers that give a picture of BRCS today:
- 2: The number of campuses where BRCS students meet; our Preschool-8th grade campus is in Bridgewater, and our High School meets in our newly purchased building in Dayton, the former Dayton Learning Center.
- 14: The number of honors courses offered at our high school, including courses across the academic disciplines, from English to Calculus to US Government to Anatomy and Physiology.
- 18: The number of elective options our high school students may explore, from Drama to Choir to Web Design to Mock Trial.
- 15: The number of middle school, JV and varsity sports program offered by our Athletic Department, in addition to our Elementary Sports Academies.
- 65: The number of students who take private or group instrumental lessons with BRCS instructors, developing their gifts in piano, violin, wind instruments and guitar (this is in addition to our excellent choral and instrumental program in which all students, grades PK-8, participate).
- 13: The number of summer camps offered at BRCS last summer, including athletic, academic and fine arts options.
What is our need?
We are in need of financial support so we can continue this good work of changing lives at BRCS. We are in an exciting time in our school’s history. We cling to Proverbs 16:9: “A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” We are so thankful that He is directing our steps.
There is so much more to tell about how God is using BRCS to change lives. I would love to meet with you in person to share more stories about His Kingdom-building work at BRCS. Please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you and partnering with you!