Thank you for your interest in Blue Ridge Christian School.
Below are the steps for our admissions process. Please read our website carefully, including our Mission, Vision, & Statement of Faith.
BRCS admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Submit Application(s) – Contact Carolyn Paradzinski (email@example.com) to receive the appropriate application(s) for preschool, K-8, or high school.
- Application Fee – Submit the fee of $100 per student.
- Pastoral Reference Form -This is required from your current church (all grades). This is mailed to the requested pastor for completion. Follow up with your pastor as needed.
- Release of Records – if you are transferring from another school please sign and return a release of records form. This form is available in the main office and can be emailed to you. Records must be received prior to student testing.
- Family Photo – Be sure to submit a family photo/snapshot (4×6) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Screening – Students rising to kindergarten are screened with a developmental test. Students transferring from other schools into grades above kindergarten are screened on a case-by-case basis once we have received academic records from the previous school, or test results are received from homeschooled applicants.
- Family Interview – The Head of School will meet with you to learn more about your family and your hopes for your child’s/children’s education. Please bring questions about the school or any aspect of our program.
- Acceptance – When an admissions decision is made, you will be notified by mail. A copy of the payment policy will be included with the acceptance letter. Simply sign and return a copy of the Electronic Funds Transfer or Credit Card Form. Tuition payments begin on July 1. Later admissions are billed from the point of contract.
- Post-Placement Orientation – New Family Orientation is held in mid-August. You will meet with the Head of School, teachers and staff and learn more about policies, procedures and expectations.
For each year your child attends BRCS during the K-8 program, you will receive a credit toward your high school tuition. This discount will remain with you for all four years of high school. Please contact Amy Good for your specific discount amount.
We are excited to announce that our board has approved a new multi-child discount program, effective for the 2017-2018 school year. Families who enroll three or more children at BRCS and who are not otherwise eligible for a discount or tuition assistance will receive a tuition discount at the following rates: 3rd child: 25% discount, 4th child and beyond: 75% discount
There is a 50% tuition discount for all children of full time pastors who attend grades kindergarten through high school.
ACSI Children's Tuition Fund
Sponsored and coordinated by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) Southeast Regional Office, the Children’s Tuition Fund (CTF) of Virginia is a scholarship program that provides tuition assistance for families with low to moderate incomes.